Runescape Private Server Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merlinn

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Admin application   Admin application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am

First name: Jordan
State or country: Louisiana, U.S.A.
Ingame char name/name's: Merlinn

How long have you been coming to this site to know what has been going on?: 2-3 days now, but I've read the topics, and I'm playing all day, I know whats going on.

How often do you play daily? And what time of day usually?: I play every day, and normally all day.

Have you played any other server? If so list them here: Near Reality, Troll-Scape, Corruption-X, Dimension-X, Brawler Pkz, and about 20 others. Like a Star @ heaven

What position are you applying for? Mod/Forums Mod/Admin/?: Admin

Why exactly do you think you should get this position?: I have run my own server (JordanScape-317&562, was #3 on frugooscape), i have been admin/coder on other servers. I know java well enough to fix problems, but i can't make something like a minigame. Like the double-shouting problem for staff, i can fix it easy. Like a Star @ heaven

Do you have any experience with staff commands?: Yes. I've been the admin/coder/co-owner on at least 13 servers.

Do you have any experience with computers to help with coding if needed?: Yes, lots. Like a Star @ heaven

Tell us about yourself, not asking for a life story. Just an understanding of the type of person you are.: I am very social, I do have some problems such as: Dyslexia, I have high functioning autism(very high functioning). I've been using a computer since I was 5, and learning HTML, PhP, CSS, and JS when I was 9. A couple of years ago I started learning C++, C#, Vb.NET, and Java. Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven = I can give more info is wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application   Admin application EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 am

No, maturity is a key-factor in a admin, & let's just say I've seen you ingame.
Not to mention you've only been playing for just a few days.
Back to top Go down
raph

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: aidan   Admin application EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

just smd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin application   Admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin application
Page 1 of 1