Runescape Private Server Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mod app :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
why run

mod app :D Empty
PostSubject: mod app :D   mod app :D EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 am

First name:mohammed sumad chisty
State or country:georgia
Ingame char name/name's:why_run

How long have you been coming to this site to know what has been going on?:been on it daily so far since i have heard about it.

How often do you play daily? And what time of day usually?:i play 3 hours daily minimum and arounf 4:00 pm

Have you played any other server? If so list them here:pwnxile, and runewarp which compared to this server sucks.

What position are you applying for? Mod/Forums Mod/Admin/?:mod because i like to help players in game.

Why exactly do you think you should get this position?:i am helpfull and advertise everywhere post it on otehr sites and i will vote everyday Very Happy.

Do you have any experience with staff commands?: only a little but i hope this server dosnt stay a spawn forever <3.

Do you have any experience with computers to help with coding if needed?:i know a lot about comps but not encoding and running and app. thats why m0r helped.

Tell us about yourself, not asking for a life story. Just an understanding of the type of person you are.:i am muslim the best one am racist some what love playing runescape and its ownage server my ingame runescap name is hippy_mager1.
Back to top Go down

mod app :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Private Server Kings :: dfaszfefc gvadztrfd :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: