Runescape Private Server Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X

X's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: X's Staff Application   X's Staff Application EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 am

First name: Kline

State or country: UK

Ingame char name/name's: X

How long have you been coming to this site to know what has been going on?: I've not been on long and I am not expecting you to accept this application but I will be on basically 24/7.

How often do you play daily? And what time of day usually?: I'm on my laptop most the day, I'm a computer addict, lol.

Have you played any other server? If so list them here: Yes, Eg:-
- DeathzPK (Donator)
- ShaydeScape (Co-Owner)
- L337Scape (Admin)
- CrisisX (Mod)
- DubstepScape (This RSPS is not known)
I have way more I don't want to list them all.
- And I used to own a 317, but it failed and got no players.

What position are you applying for? Mod/Forums Mod/Admin/?: Mainly Admin but I am willing to accept moderator.

Why exactly do you think you should get this position?: Because I think I have potential in making this server a success by bringing more players and keeping the community entertained Smile

Do you have any experience with staff commands?: Yes, I know everything in the book, If there are any custom commands that have randomly been made by anybody I will be able to suss it out.

Do you have any experience with computers to help with coding if needed?: I am doing a computing course in school and I am learning how to HTML/Java code so soon, maybe, I will be able to help out (:

Tell us about yourself, not asking for a life story. Just an understanding of the type of person you are: I'm a regular 14 year old boy who lives in UK, Oxford, I like to play PS3 and I love Ice-Skating, I love learning something knew I didn't know, and I also have a big sense of humour (I laugh at everything).

I hereby state, that if i abuse my Admin/Mod Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank. If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be banned permanantly.
Signed, X
Back to top Go down

X's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1