Runescape Private Server Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
puredds

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Mod application   Mod application EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:08 pm

First name:matt
State or country:CA
Ingame char name/name's:puredds

How long have you been coming to this site to know what has been going on?:i really have been playing for like a day but i love the server its
for not being fully coded

How often do you play daily? And what time of day usually?:like i said iv been play for like a day but iv been play alot today and i will be in the
future

Have you played any other server? If so list them here:iv played boxrune, Corruption-X those was ok i like this server better and i play runescape

What position are you applying for? Mod/Forums Mod/Admin/?:im really just applying for mod

Why exactly do you think you should get this position?:i think i should cause i will keep the server safe and no abuse my powers

Do you have any experience with staff commands?:iv been a owner 1-co-owner 2- mod 4- and admin 2 i now alot about being a mod like dont abuse powers and
be nice to other players and help people

Do you have any experience with computers to help with coding if needed?:i do not but i learn fast

Tell us about yourself, not asking for a life story. Just an understanding of the type of person you are.:i play hockey i have a life with my friends and girlfriend
i skateboard with all my friend i like playing just about every sport i really dont know what esle to say im awesome and so is your server. Very Happy

thanks puredds

aka (matt)
Back to top Go down
Aidan

Aidan

Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod application   Mod application EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 am

No.
Seen you been flaming people, including myself.
& You have NOT been helpful in the past & claiming I don't deserve admin, when I'm one of the people helping the server grow.

Be helpful, be nice & be mature - than come back and apply again.
Back to top Go down

Mod application
Page 1 of 1