Runescape Private Server Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hellz Pker's application for mod/admin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellz the mod

Hellz Pker's application for mod/admin. Empty
PostSubject: Hellz Pker's application for mod/admin.   Hellz Pker's application for mod/admin. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:25 am

First name: Hamza
State or country: England
Ingame char name/name's: Hellz Pker

How long have you been coming to this site to know what has been going on?: Well I have been playing since I think, the 2nd day of the server.

How often do you play daily? And what time of day usually?: I used to play non-stop however, my exams are starting and that is why I was demoted but now I am playing more, even if my exams are creeping in, oh well. My timezone is unfortunate for me wanting to play the server but I am a lot.

Have you played any other server? If so list them here: OH DEAR GOD, I am very sorry but I have been on servers for two years and it is impossible to remember them all.

What position are you applying for? Mod/Forums Mod/Admin/?: Admin or mod, they are both very good, I wouldn't mind which one I get.

Why exactly do you think you should get this position?: I HAVE BEEN MOD ON THIS BEFORE, I have been staff on a lot of other servers, more severs than most players have played in their lifetime, I would put the estimate at 40-60, I am not actually joking this time.

Do you have any experience with staff commands?: I have been on thousands of servers, and been staff on this one, I know a lot of staff commands.

Do you have any experience with computers to help with coding if needed?: I know some forum-making, but that's no use at the moment, so no.

Tell us about yourself, not asking for a life story. Just an understanding of the type of person you are.: I got to a grammar school, enjoy video games and I am captain of the school's hockey and football team.

I know I COULD be immature at times but now since I am coming into my exams I'm back to my normal self. DO NOT WORRY, I am not a racist, sexist or with an intent to discriminate players and any purposeful insults to any players will be withdrawn instantly and apolagised for.

Last edited by Hellz the mod on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Did not see the template for the staff application.)
Back to top Go down

Hellz Pker's application for mod/admin.
Page 1 of 1